Last night was such a blast. And now we have connections.
Plus, we went to west ed today and I bought a new sweater (spent a fair amount of money on it but it's good quality, won't shrink, and I LOVE it), some tea, and a couple of shirts. It's nice to know that I only got a couple of good quality things instead of always looking for deals and spending more anyway.
On the downside, my phone is out of commission for a while. The battery is expanding so I need to get it replaced, and I couldn't find a new one in West Ed so I think I might have to order one online or something...maybe bus to somewhere nearer to King's. Anyway, it's a just a big pain in the ass. The telus guy told me to stop using it unless I need to because it's not good for the phone...
No comments:
Post a Comment