I have an English exam tomorrow. It's out of 100. I know that I can get at least 40 marks for sure and I'll definitely get the last ten points for a pass (probably more) from the sections I don't know as well. There's no way I'll get 0/30 on the close reading, for example. It's difficult material, in a course covering a span of a thousand years. There's only so much you can know. Soooo while I'm not fully prepared for this exam and am definitely not counting on an amazing grade, I know that I will pass the course and I'm even feeling pretty good about passing the exam with a 60 or a 70. A terrible attitude, I know - just going for the pass. Especially with a major course. But at this point, I just want to be on that plane home.
Exam update:
Monday --> English Lit 700-1797
Wednesday --> Canadian Lit
Thursday --> theology, biology
Listening to: 1234 - Plain White T's
ps, it is DEFINITELY time to go home. I'm out of food.
1 comment:
yay youre almost done!
Post a Comment