Saturday, January 22, 2011

141

So last night we had grand plans. We came up with this awesome girls' night idea - take cards to the bar and play games of euchre to five. The winning pair then gets to dare the losing pair - request a song and dance enthusiastically by yourselves when it comes on, order tea at the bar and throw a fit when they don't have it, dumb things like that. Sounds like a fun night, right? Not.
As usual, girls' night deteriorated within about five minutes. How unsurprising. Granted, we did have some fun but I would have enjoyed the night so much more if we could have just hung out. I'm not sure I want to go out with these girls anymore, if nobody can stick together. I was so looking forward to our girls' night. I was also looking forward to not having to be the responsible one (cause we weren't supposed to need one). I don't go for the drinking or the guys. But they had a blast and they're definitely not going to understand why I'm so frustrated.

No comments: