Thursday, June 9, 2011

blah, technology

so, ignoring the fact that my background is simply my picture over and over again, I like my blog better now. yay!

my webcam turned on by itself, which makes me a little nervous because it's not a running application according to the task manager so I'm a little worried it's being controlled remotely. I don't know how the heck somebody would get access to my webcam (or why) but it freaks me out a little. I'll probably shut my computer down tonight and see what happens tomorrow, and meanwhile keep it covered with tape or something. Yikes. Technology is scary.

and, the Canucks lost again tonight. darn. it was cool to be downtown and see everybody still in pretty good spirits though. people were a little bummed but overall everybody was good about it. they cheered at the beginning of every period, for all of Schneider's saves, for the near goals, and for the fights at the end. So people aren't rioting...yet. Hopefully they will do better on Friday. Go Canucks :)

Listening to: Danza Kuduro - Don Omar ft. Lucenzo

No comments: