I went from being good at harmony (last semester) to being completely shitty at it (last week) to being among the top people in the class (today). I don't understand how people struggled so much with building dominant seventh chords, and it pisses me off that I wasted so much time this weekend working on our homework and hand-in assignment when he just cancelled/postponed them. I could have been working on philosophy, in which case I wouldn't be so stressed right now.
I'm also sick of freezing up whenever I have a melody or rhythm test. I can rock this shit if I can just do it front of the instructor.
Philosophy sucks cause I have so many other classes that I don't really care about it, and because the text is so dense and the prof isn't overly interesting. Theology might be interesting but I hardly remember any of the classes so probably not. And English is honestly pretty boring. The only course I love is choir, which is so great I think of it more as downtime than class-time.
People are awesome.
I have many more friends living in houses this year so I think I need to go visit all of them. It's definitely nice to get out of the apartments and the school every so often.
And finally, I'll be home for a visit on Friday! I am so pumped for this, it's unbelievable.
1 comment:
I do hate it when teachers cancel an assignment after you put soo much effort into them. Sigh~ all the hard work wasted, and gone down the drain.
LOL~ It sure is great to get out of the apt from time to time. I don't think there was a day that I didn't leave my apartment to visit with a friend or study with a friend. lol~~ :P well hope school life is going great for you, and that It'll get better :)
Post a Comment