Today, I sent two boxes and my nightstand off with Uncle Henk. I SHOULD have sent a duffel bag and a suitcase with him too. I have yet another suitcase, a box of shoes, a box of miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere (lamp, toaster, etc), a box of school stuff that I'm going to leave over the summer but still need for now, a little bit of stuff left in my closet, crap ALL over the floor, and my desk is absolutely piled with crap. Getting rid of my nightstand sucked too, because my alarm clock, lamp, and phone are now on the floor and the empty space has already attracted two packs of Dutch Blitz, my straightener, laundry detergent, packing tape, a huge stack of school stuff, and tealights. On the bright side, my nightstand is gone (and thus empty), my closet is almost empty, my desk and bookshelf are empty, and the drawers in my bed are empty except socks/underwear and another drawer with a few snacks in it.
I think in the end I will have two suitcases, one big and one small duffel bag, and maybe four boxes (one of which will stay here). Hopefully I can get rid of a bunch of it on Tuesday, since most people are going to be gone by Thursday and I'll have no one to help me bring down the rest.
One week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment