thanks for a good evening =)
Even if today was my dumbest day on till yet, thanks to an extreme lack of sleep. I'm not sure I should have tried to count the number of times i hit the intercom button only to forget what I was going to say on it.
Also, I got mistaken for a man today. Not that it has anything to do with having gotten no sleep, but it was insulting nonetheless. I mean, the guy I was mistaken for does have long hair that he pulls back...but my hair was in a big, poufy, messy bun on top of my head. And I don't have facial hair or a hat and Ryan definitely doesn't have glasses, boobs, or short shorts.
Anyway, I'm mostly over it.
1 comment:
haha! I just posted about our night!
that's hilarious. didn't even know!
love you too! :)
Post a Comment