I can't believe how irresponsible I am with food.
I love Sundays though. I love afternoons at the house. It's time to get away from the school and the apartments and time to hang out with all these people that I love. Time to share in some delicious soup and time to play some solid games (like speed scrabble). I just love the house I think. I love that their door is always open, regardless of whether anyone is even free. I have an open invitation for when there is nobody there and I just need to get away from my roommates. I love how enthusiastic all of them are too, about everything. Having me and my (grumpy) roommates over for dinner? So exciting! Benefit concert with Translators (and others) on their living room floor? It'll be a blast!! I wish my roommates were like that (they can hardly tolerate loud laughing). Honduras time is a-coming. Got some fundraisers to plan, some reading to do, an SA funding proposal to write. Canadian lit paper due Thursday, mission paper due April 5, English lit paper due April 11. That's barely two weeks away, can you believe it? 9 days later I'll be home, and 13 days after that I'll be on the way to Honduras! How in the world does time pass so fast? Battle of the Bands was on Friday night and it was a BLAST. Unlike last year, where half of the 9 or 10 bands were just kidding around and not very good, all of the 8 bands from Friday were somewhere between good and excellent. Thank you Jaki and the White Kids for proving that you can go on stage in tights and still rock your set. Handsome Men's Club for third and Hot Air Balloon Racers for second (or the other way around?) and Jazz Hands for first! Man I love the band names. Interesting fact: Jaki and the White Kids was formerly the Testostertones, before Jaki. Glad to see they've got some multiculturalism going on. Life is good. Stressful and busy and surprising, but so good. Listening to: Living in Colour - Frightened Rabbit Cosmic Love - Florence and the Machine
No comments:
Post a Comment