Sunday, January 10, 2010
back in e-town
So it's Sunday and I'm about to start my second week back at school. Well...I only went to two days of class so far so I guess last week doesn't count, but whatever. So far this semester has been so much better than last (yes, I know it hasn't even been four days). I'm hanging out with better people and i'm pretty sure I'm going to LOVE English and music theory, since music is gonna be a pretty easy course. Sociology, we'll see, and poli sci I'm expecting to be like my history class. I'll just have to bring my computer, take typed notes and play bubble games, and be sure not to miss the four classes right before the midterm. I'm a little disappointed considering the internet lied to me and the prof changed, but I'm sure it'll turn out alright.
Overall, life's looking good. My only issue is that if this semester goes amazingly, how am I supposed to choose between Vancouver and Edmonton next year? Or rather, between family and old core friends at home, and new good friends here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahhh haha yes, the awful question of "what should I do next, slash where should i live".
i hate it. a lot.
glad things are going well so far.
haha yeah you of all people understands this best =P
Post a Comment