Sunday, January 3, 2010

what a Sunday

Today I: -got up at 6:30 to drive Lauren to the airport. Prayers for her safe trip to Ghana! I'll miss you like crazy! Stay safe =) -went for breakfast in New West with my family on the way from the airport -went from breakfast to church -slept/almost slept through the sermon and any other part of the service where I wasn't standing up -talked with Robbie after church while I waited for Dave...and Dave didn't even go by me -went to Oma's after church -came back from there and then went to the Harrison to visit other oma -came home and had dinner -heard my siblings fighting...big surprise now in about an hour I'm heading out to Burnaby again to go to Dave and Brittany's. I'm not planning on staying there more than maybe an hour and a half to two hours, or I'll die. After that I'm going to unwind from this stressful day by watching an episode of BBT with my dad. Tomorrow I have to pick up my sister from the ferry at 10:45, so I have to leave by 10. Only two more days here.

No comments: