Sunday, June 20, 2010

Being home makes me want to be involved in everything I can't be involved in over the year. I want to take off time to help out with the carnival and VBS, go to Kelowna and Victoria, go on vacation to Port Townsend and Twin Lakes with my family, and do all the fun things that everybody is planning. Unfortunately, being dirt poor and it being super hard to find a job, I can't do everything because I need to take advantage of the money I can actually be making over the summer. This makes it hard to want to go back to Edmonton.
But then, when I get there I will be beyond excited to be back and see Heather and Allison, and to be doing something slightly more satisfying with my time than working shit jobs that are unfulfilling.
In the meantime, I'll do what I can, deal with what I can't, work and earn money to pay for all this education, and enjoy my couple more months at home.

No comments: