It was pretty sweet to be able to go to something like this and still come out of it really happy that I went and wishing it wasn't over. I'm glad I got to come home and brush my teeth but it was kind of sad too, cause I really enjoyed it and I don't know if I'll see any of these people again (except Erik...). Ah, well. I'm really happy he invited me though, I had a good time. And it proved to me that it's not always best to take the guaranteed fun (going to Lacombe) over the potential of a good night with people you don't know, Moulin Rouge!, and a restful weekend.
*Logorama is a short film made entirely using logos and mascots of various companies and corporations. There's some foul language and other nastiness, so if you choose to watch, be warned. That being said, it's very well done and I was quite entertained. You could watch it over and over and still catch new things. Obviously it's a commentary on capitalism and consumerism and all that other stuff, but it's good for the entertainment value too.
Listening to: Who Wants To Live Forever - Queen
No comments:
Post a Comment