Saturday, December 5, 2009
Nicole!...Ensign!!!
So I’m super missing you lately because you don’t have msn or skype or facebook and you don’t check your email very often, and I don’t phone you cause it’s long distance (although my mom told me a while ago that I can phone friends – they’re paying for it – so I will phone you a couple times next semester =) I don’t even know if you’ll even see this...
Pretty much every time I read a poem I think of you and Elisabeth and reading poems together in the library. I can’t wait to go skating with you guys at Christmas. You’re the people I can tell everything to and expect a good long story in return. You’re an amazing writer. You don’t sell yourself short on anything. Remember that story you told me about the Boy Scout with the cookies or chocolate or whatever it was? (don't ask me why I thought of that...) Even that, I think, had meaning to it, because you got a lesson out of it. If it had happened differently, what would you have noticed about it? Anyway whatever. I can’t wait for Christmas (and next summer I guess, since Christmas isn’t that long) to watch Scrubs and/or the Big Bang Theory with you =) And go skating and all that jazz.
I love you so much and can’t wait to see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment