Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Without names, I don't know what to title these...I'm gonna have to start numbering too =S

Lately I feel...whacked out. I can't believe yesterday was only one day. Until this week, time was going by so fast. On Sunday, I wasted my entire day up until dinner with sleeping and watching movies. Sunday evening was great though - hung out with some people, got my hair straightened, got tons of Christmas music from people! SO GOOD. Go to bed. Monday, I went to 20 minutes of philosophy which were absolutely wasted except for him to tell us that having a philosophy degree is the same as having any other degree, unless you're planning on going into med school or something (where knowing a bit about bio is kind of important...) It was a hilarious 20 mins, and I got up on time, so I wasn't mad or anything. I don't even remember the rest of what I did except that i had a really good day (minus the hour of theo I had to endure and the beginning of the Druid issue). OH I had dinner with Paul, Wendell, Mark, Corin, and Jeremiah for once and even though they spent the entire time making fun of me, I actually had a good time at dinner for once. Yesterday...holy crap. It started off amazing - the LEVEL had free small hot chocolate so I went and got mine first thing in the morning (turns out you cross your name off the master list they have, so you can't go back like fifty times...that's okay though =P) and I got a croissant from the caf, yum. English was super fun (Perschon was hilarious...don't know where it was all coming from but that's okay) and history was tolerable (seeing as my class had a rebellion over the length of the final - 16 PAGES - and we spent 2/3 of the class on that argument and the course/teacher evaluations - I bet he was glad he distributed those before we talked about the final). After that, things kind of went downhill. The problem with the Druid (Irish pub downtown) got worse. Instead of planning for Saturday (WAY MORE PRACTICAL) they planned it for Friday night (WHEN PEOPLE HAVE WORK AND FINALS THE NEXT DAY). I can go either way but tons of people have finals so I argued back cause I'm sick of those girls thinking they're the only ones on the planet...I know it's Amber's birthday, but it's Mark's too and Saturday is even better for him! If she wants to make it to church on Sunday morning, DON'T GET WASTED. And Corin, who used to be good friends with them, can't make it on Friday - gee, that sucks, Corin. Sorry to hear that. BullCRAP. They ended up moving it to Saturday night instead but I'm sure Amber is at the very least frustrated if not full out angry with me, and I'm pretty sure the rest of them are too. But I can't stand it anymore. It's all or nothing with them. You're either for them or against them, be part of their group or don't. When they have a secret or bit of gossip, they act lke grade two kids. They pretend to be hammered at clubs when they really aren't. They can be fun, for sure, and I don't want to lump them all together (I love a couple of them to pieces and I can't understand how they actually fit in with the immature and holier-than-thou clique, but whatever)...but I guess it's like what we talked about in philosophy one day, that you can't break down social facts into bio or chem or physics, because the individual plus the individual doesn't equal the whole. It's like mob mentality. Whatever it is, it's pissing me off. Feeling like shit last night after venting to both Daynika and Denyse, I went on a Disney search. I got a couple of movies from Todd but I had to get my memory stick first, and when I went to my room to get it, guess who I could hear shrieking and giggling down the hall??? I went back up to Todd's room and got my movies, then wandered around for another half hour or so trying to see who else had them (and chatting a little along the way, like Anthony and Rach about their concert last night - WISH I'D GONE). It was like 12 or 12:30 by this point though so I didn't want to knock on doors. The worst part was that I couldn't even cry. Like I did, a little bit...but I'm just so dry. Few tears and then my eyes just hurt like mad. I watched two VeggieTales movies and went to bed at 3. Good thing Lauren was in Neerlandia last night. How could a day start off SO well and end SO badly? I want to go home.

No comments: