Sunday, December 13, 2009

prayer

Lord, things seem to be falling apart at the worst time possible. Christmas is supposed to be a happy season where we celebrate the gift of Christ, where we get some time to spend with the people we love and we get to give gifts to them. And it's not even my problems. I'm doing great. School's almost over for the semester and I am five days away from sleeping in my own bed at home and hanging out with my best friends in all the world. I'm not going to worry about my friends, Lord. I can't worry, because there's nothing I can do. But I care about them so much. Please show them that you're there. They need it so much. I'm human, the most I can do is give them a hug, listen when they need to talk, give them a hand with the little things they need to get done. You can change everything. Next semester seems like it's going to be really hard - maybe Kwantlen will bring them together... Lord, you know exactly the three friends that need you so much right now. Carry them through Christmas and set them on their feet. Amen

No comments: