Sunday, January 24, 2010
guys?
Nicole posted to her blog and I wanted to respond to it.
She talked about guys and how she (and lots of girls) are searching for that guy and can't wait for that part of their lives to start. She said that she needs to learn to wait, because it's all in God's timing, not hers.
I'm figuring, it's pointless to worry about guys right now anyway. I mean, I know people my sister's age are getting married, but they're also moving away. This is a time when everybody is moving around and only some of us are sure about our plans. That's something I think about a lot here. I mean, people date so easily within the rez and the school, but don't they realize these people are FROM far away? Yeah, we're all here for now, but we won't be forever. Plus summer and everything.
Being from BC, I know how few people (relative to the population of the school) are from there. I know that for myself, it would be very difficult for me to date somebody from far away. Even living in Edmonton for as long as I have is hard for me.
I don't know exactly where I meant this to go. I changed my way of thinking halfway through writing this anyway. It's hard to know.
I think I'd prefer to stay on the coast though, providing everybody I know doesn't move away.
I love how this moved from guys to where I want to live.
One more reason I don't worry about them right now. I'm young. I have so much more to come in my life than a man. I want to go on missions, be an English teacher, become a good musician, get a job I love...a man will fit nicely, but he'll come when he comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen sista! Haha.
Couldn't agree more.
yes. dont be in a rush! i didnt meet craig till i was 23. and he was 26. there is soooooooo much time!!
Well put :)
Post a Comment