"I like to think I live my life in black and white, and music adds the colour."
Sunday, February 27, 2011
177
Back in Ed. Missed the choir concert (the only reason I flew in this morning instead of tonight) but it was an excellent day anyway. Watched mens' volleyball take the bronze in an exciting comeback, saw my aunt, uncle, and cousin, taught Andrew to play crib, watched a bit of the Lovely Bones, and spent all evening hanging out with Allison, playing two person euchre, and talking about everything. It's REALLY hard to focus on what you're saying, and to put together coherent sentences, when you are exhausted. Roommates who understand you anyway are the best.
It makes me sad that I haven't seen a relaxed smile from this friend in months. It makes me sadder that she hasn't smiled at me in weeks. And yet her smiling face is all over my wall.
2 comments:
you're welcome. :)
hey, your "worthless words of wisdom" is from one of our old conversations! haha, i remember that.
why you are correct! I finally changed it though - every time I try it goes all wonky so I finally bothered to fix it.
Post a Comment