Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bekah!!!

I felt really bad so I decided finally to post yours. I was only kidding =( I haven't talked to you enough lately. I super miss you. You're sooooo much fun to hang out with. Spaghetti dinners! PS, defs watched the videos of jazz band on facebook and got a horrible longing to play with you guys. Awesome job on the sax solo in Jericho! =) You have the most interesting walk of anybody I know...I’m super glad we were in jazz band together last year (and that I got to TA your class). I can’t imagine any of last year without you. You’re in the most of my pictures on my wall, I think. You and Abbs. But considering we spent like the whole year together, it’s not surprising. ‘Specially cause San Fran takes up most of my wall =P I’m so stoked. 13 more days!!!! Love you!! ♥

2 comments:

HO said...

Hehehehehe... :)

Anonymous said...

Whazzzooo!
I'm in lots of the pictures on your wall!! :)...
Actually, you're in majority of mine too. Haha, for the same reason too!