Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Em ♥

You have the greatest sense of humour. You speak in such a matter of fact tone while saying something completely outrageous. You're a (hopeless?) romantic =D I can always tell immediately when you're in a content, thoughtful mood. I value your opinion probably more than you know. Life’s a snowcone, and it just sloshed all over my shirt. WOW I just realized that one of the guys here reminds me a lot of you. Same sense of humour. I think I creeped him out when I told him that though. Oh well. Here’s a poem for you. I don’t know if you’ll like it but I found it in that horrible book I had to read for history. It might be stupid. I don't know enough about poetry... Foolish cooper, stay your hammer In your hand, and become calmer What men do when they’re not wise May cost their master too high a price Let the peace join together What revenge will never tether On every side, man and beast Are in God’s hands, so pray for peace I love you so much. Don’t doubt yourself (you do it too much). I’ll see you super soon (11 days!!!!)

2 comments:

HO said...

Today, I asked her to hold me.
And on my way to hug her, I tripped.
We laughed. You missed out.

Allison said...

Yeah I did.
I want to be home so bad.
Except my brother's birthday is tomorrow and my mom wants to have a birthday party for him on the 19th because they wanted to wait until I get home.
Yeah. My life sucks right now.