Monday, December 7, 2009
Nicole...other Nicole (but still JUST as great!!! <3)
I’m not in any math classes out here in cold cold Edmonton. I’m quite missing that time to spend with you. From grade 9 hair braiding to grade 12 gossiping. Haha.
No, what I miss is San Fran and singing and doing our nails. You’re so bouncy and fun to be around. I miss your smile and “playing” guitar with you. OH. And passing notes in French!!! Haha! I don’t even know how I passed that class, honestly.
Same as Nicole, I can’t wait to see you guys at Christmas. So stoked for skating and all that jazz.
I love how we can talk about guys and stuff and it’s just like so fun. Except when it’s serious...but still. You’re always good for a laugh and some good music.
HAHA I just thought of back in grade four when we called you Nicky. Or Nikki? Or however it would have been spelled.
Anyway, love you TONS, I’ll see you soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
♥ i miss you quite much as well darling! Oh how fondly I remember the days of braiding your hair and giving you sharpie poisoning all for lack of a) something better to do as we had finished our homework and b) a general unwant to actually do our math in the first place. Life is so much harder now. It took me 2 weeks to write flipping 850 words.
I'm so stoked to go skating! Haven't for quite a long while. Should be awesome!
Oh goodness, I so don't come across as a Nikki anymore. Can't see it at all.
Miss you tons! Got lots to talk about when you're back!
Post a Comment