Wednesday, February 24, 2010
BATB
I
Love
Beauty and the Beast.
It's one of Disney's best movies.
I love the story of Cinderella, but Disney's version is SO boring. Likewise, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White both suck. Sword in the Stone seems kind of pointless...there isn't much of a story. But Beauty and the Beast...
The story is so well told. I love the humour too.
"There's the usual things...flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep..."
And how the Beast tries to eat with a spoon. I DIED laughing.
The music is awesome too! I love the opening, and the music at the transformation just blows me away (I'm not even sure why, cause I'm pretty sure it's not as amazing as I think it is). And I love the song "Something There".
That's my short rant. I'm playing it in the background as I try to study...cause I need to study...cause my paper is due in two days! And my poli letter is due, and I have Bible study tomorrow afternoon so that's gonna eat up a bunch of time (I forgot about it, and it'll be good, but it is time that I can't spend working...like this time I'm spending blogging...).
Yeah gotta work now.
bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment