Monday, February 1, 2010

I need to sleep

so much for going to bed early. I could easily have slept at like, 10. But I phoned my family and then spent some time hanging out in the lounge with Paul, Allison, and Phil. Come back and Lisa and Lauren put on a movie. That ended probably twenty minutes ago. NOW it's almost 2. I have class at 10 tomorrow, which seems late, but considering how sleep deprived I am, it's not at all. Even now I'd be going to bed except I'm trying to get some good sleep music on my ipod first, which apparently can't be identified by the computer. I noticed today how everybody on my floor is musical and loves to crank their music, but how everybody's music is so different. Lauren LOVES David Archuleta, so today when she cranked her music (rare occassion), it was some David mixed in with Jordin Sparks, Owl City, and Boys Like Girls. Andrew plays Dashboard Confessional, Blink-182, some Relient K and Jack Johnson...pretty decent mix. Marcel's music is generally unidentifiable since he got a new sub. All I hear on my side of the wall is BASS. He USED to play stuff like Coldplay, Miley Cyrus (Party in the USA exclusively), and Owl City. I think Ethan influences him a bit in terms of music too. When it's just Ethan, I hear lots of the Weepies and Nickel Creek. Then there's Allison and Michelle who play no music, Erin and Renee who are always in either my room or Andrew's, and David and Nathan who play video games. Plus the miscellaneous people on my side of the floor who I hardly see. So I guess our floor's music is based around about four people =P I love my floor. Oh, finally it worked. Time for bed.

No comments: