awake, my soul

"I like to think I live my life in black and white, and music adds the colour."

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

maybe I'll start numbering my posts too

Moments just whiz right on by. I'm noticing that more and more, as I struggle to get back the ones I loved most. But then, they'll come around again. And homework is a pain.
Posted by Allison at 11:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2010 (81)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • health
      • Olympics!
      • BATB
      • maybe I'll start numbering my posts too
      • lent
      • student leader
      • home!
      • No title
      • soon =)
      • I'm lame, I know, but i stole this from facebook
      • lauren left her lamp on
      • I need to sleep
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (28)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (11)

My Blog List

  • goat Canucks goat!
    Vancouver Canucks Tickets
    8 years ago
  • ayvanart
    Monroe Lake
    10 years ago
  • -she moves in her own way-
    this still exists...
    11 years ago
  • Hyperbole and a Half
    Menace
    12 years ago
  • Carol Paquette in Honduras
    Let´s put a stop to violence
    14 years ago
  • Jason in Java
    Story: Letters, Lessons and Love
    14 years ago
  • The People's Foundation for Sierra Leone
    International Women's Day - The Courage to Stand Strong!
    14 years ago
  • all the words i couldn`t say:
    URL Changed
    14 years ago
  • a bittersweet something.
    [59]
    15 years ago
  • Scribbler of Dreams
    Joy
    15 years ago
  • This is where my heart is
    rfs.
    15 years ago
  • Akwaabe to Ghana!
    The Last Month!
    15 years ago
  • Healthy or Bust!
    What I Want to Be
    16 years ago
  • thoughts from the 9th floor
    hello
    16 years ago
  • Lauren's 7 week Life in Ghana
    The End Is Just The Beginning
    16 years ago
  • grundstuck
  • Scribbles
  • Shape of Your Looking Glass
  • abigail;
  • The Adventures of Pups!
  • my inconsistent truth.
  • A Heartbeat at My Feet
  • on the inside
  • sit long. talk much. laugh often.
  • Goat for Gold
  • Just a thought that changed the world

Followers

Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.