Thursday, February 11, 2010
home!
I'm home! And it's weird, because it's just me and the younger sibs. Soon Mom and Dad will be back, but Lauren's in Africa and Kristin's going to the island soon. Wow.
Going to be doing lots of homework and such this break but I'll be heading down to Vancouver for a bit too, and hanging out with friends of course! Pretty excited for a week's break at home. Even though I was home five weeks ago =P I do feel bad though cause I wasn't very sympathetic to Reuben yesterday (he's stuck in Edmonton cause he's got volleyball)...he can probably handle it though. And Corin's there too so she and Reub will probably hang out lots...they'll be fine. I just feel bad for them because it IS the Olympics. But it's life I guess.
The rest of us who ARE home (or visiting) are gonna plan a day and head out to Vancouver for the day and go to a free concert at night too. I'm pretty excited for that. There's some pretty awesome King's people living out here =)
Anyway, it's nice to be home for a week. Get away from caf food too. So sick of it.
Oh. And I can watch TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment