Friday, November 6, 2009

decorating...

My wall in my dorm room is embarrassingly bare. I am in the process of compiling quotes, poems, Bible verses, and so on so that I can print them off and put them on my wall. I'm getting some pretty good stuff. -Verses that Abby wrote on my folder, which unfortunately are fading =( -Poems that Emily copied into letters, and poems that she wrote herself (or poems she combined) -"I want to be famous to shuffling men Who smile while crossing streets To sticky children in grocery lines Famous as the one who smiled back." -an MLIA or two -song lyrics -poems from Nicole -1 Timothy 6:17-19 I'm excited. When I get my pictures up (yes, I did print some. Unfortunately my sticky tac went "missing" and somebody is getting some more for me =P) I am going to leave spaces and I'm going to put my quotes, verses, lyrics, etc in the spaces. It might take me a while to get set up, but it'll be sweet when I'm done.

No comments: