Monday, November 9, 2009
paper season
So I've now made it through the last of my midterms! Unfortunately, I have an English presentation tomorrow which honestly? I have no idea what I'm doing. Focusing on Atlantis means nothing if I can't apply it to the book (which I can't, seeing as I haven't really read it). And as soon as this presentation is over, it's time to move on to papers. I also have to talk at 937 next week - eek! I'm not ready for that. I have to prepare that for next Wednesday, write an English paper for Thursday (unless I get an extension), and write a philosophy paper for Friday. Then there's my history book review...haven't even started reading that book yet...and only 20 more days of classes!
I'm so excited to go home for Christmas, but can't time just slow down for a bit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
NO, MAKE TIME GO FASTER.
Haha! I'm screwed if it goes faster!
so am i!!
Post a Comment