Next week Wednesday I have to talk about prayer at Worship 937.
I'm definitely getting pretty scared.
I have so much that I want to talk about, but I don't know how to keep it condensed and yeah, I am worried about talking in front of my peers. I should probably get started on my actual writing for that.
Ha. Next week I also have a philosophy paper due. I got that English extension though, yay! And how did I use my day off? Playing stupid games and going through pictures. I have about a hundred more to print now. I guess I did fold my laundry too...how productive.
On Tuesday Lauren and I rearranged our room. It's sooo much better. Much more cozy, and as an added bonus we now have our TV and DVD player set up on my bookshelf and plugged in! On top of that, I finally put up the pictures I printed a while ago. I'm reprinting the ones I put on my computer's lid as those ones will probably be ruined soon. I figured they would be okay cause I was gonna get some macktack, but I couldn't find any when I went shopping. Sadly, I'm pretty sure I'll have to either redo it or just not bother with the pictures on the computer.
It's funny how life can be so good at times like this. Even when there's crap going on.
PS, if you haven't heard Carrie Underwood's new CD, Play On, you need to go check it out. I'm definitely loving it. Haha, yesterday Lauren and I had it on repeat and went through it probably five or six times. DEFINITELY loving Someday When I Stop Loving You, and What Can I Say. Although honestly the whole CD is awesome (with one exception...)
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Next week Wednesday I have to talk about prayer at Worship 937.
I'm definitely getting pretty scared.
I have so much that I want to talk about, but I don't know how to keep it condensed and yeah, I am worried about talking in front of my peers. I should probably get started on my actual writing for that.
Ha. Next week I also have a philosophy paper due. I got that English extension though, yay! And how did I use my day off? Playing stupid games and going through pictures. I have about a hundred more to print now. I guess I did fold my laundry too...how productive.
On Tuesday Lauren and I rearranged our room. It's sooo much better. Much more cozy, and as an added bonus we now have our TV and DVD player set up on my bookshelf and plugged in! On top of that, I finally put up the pictures I printed a while ago. I'm reprinting the ones I put on my computer's lid as those ones will probably be ruined soon. I figured they would be okay cause I was gonna get some macktack, but I couldn't find any when I went shopping. Sadly, I'm pretty sure I'll have to either redo it or just not bother with the pictures on the computer.
It's funny how life can be so good at times like this. Even when there's crap going on.
PS, if you haven't heard Carrie Underwood's new CD, Play On, you need to go check it out. I'm definitely loving it. Haha, yesterday Lauren and I had it on repeat and went through it probably five or six times. DEFINITELY loving Someday When I Stop Loving You, and What Can I Say. Although honestly the whole CD is awesome (with one exception...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TV and DVD player in your room? Lucky! I never had that when I lived in rez.
Haha it's hers...she got them from her grandparents I think. Pretty decent too.
Post a Comment