On Thursday, I didn't turn my computer on all day. I went to class, hung around with people, coloured, and went to a Dutch Blitz tournament at 7. Then there was a movie on in the lounge for King's View so a bunch of us piled in there and watched, and then I came to my own room and got ready for bed. It was after midnight when I finally turned on my computer. If not for the fact that a bunch of people came in and watched a movie and hung out and I taught Tyler to play Dutch Blitz, my computer would have been shut down and I would have been in bed by 1. The funny thing is, I didn't spend the whole day thinking, "I need to check my facebook" or "I'm bored, I guess I'll play bubble spinner for a bit". I got to dinner and realized that I hadn't turned on and I had had no desire to all day. And I liked the day without it.
No comments:
Post a Comment