Saturday, March 13, 2010

a full, breaking heart

Things like this make me so happy. I love my friends here and I will be very sad to leave them in a couple of months. I want to come visit so badly. I'm really happy when I see how different things are now. How much things have changed, in such good ways. When I leave, I will take my sadness as a good thing. It will mean I have made friends and had a good year. And I love my roommate. She puts aside her own stresses to have a talk with a friend who really needs it. To sit and say, "I want to hear about your problems. Tell me what's bothering you. I'll help. I want to listen." She is always bubbly and friendly and such a sweetheart. I am so glad for this semester and how much closer we are than I ever expected we would be (which was hardly at all, seeing how completely and utterly different we are). I am going to miss her so much when I leave.
Now, it's time for bed. My alarm is going to go off in five and a half hours.

No comments: