Thursday, March 25, 2010

planning out life

Easter is next weekend! And I'm heading on home for a couple of days. Which means that I have a mound of stuff to do before next Thursday:
1) finish my financial aid app
2) finish this stupid globe and mail survey
3) read two chapters for Bible study (in the next hour)
4) two music assignments for Tuesday and Thursday
5) poli paper (7-8 pages) by Monday
6) English presentation next Thursday on Act II of Goodnight Desdemona, Good Morning Juliet
7) sociology poster project for the Wednesday after Easter (so, to finish before the weekend)
I'm sure there's more but this is the main stuff at the moment. Now, I have to get all this done, and there's a million things going on. Bible study, Battle of the Bands, and phoning Kristin for her birthday tonight, I think some kind of event tomorrow but I forget what it is, Room Draw is next Wednesday, plus all the normal stuff like 937 and I have to go to a Noon Tunes for music class. At least the choir concert isn't until April 19th.
And now that I've plotted out what I need to do over the next week, I can get started on actually getting it done! I'm organized that way. Right.

No comments: