Thursday, November 5, 2009

So I made a blog.
Mainly because it would be lovely if I could comment on my friends' and access my sister's, but also cause hey! I'm in university now. New chapter of my life, might as well start a new thing.
It's funny how I am so behind on emails and letters (and bananas), and I have a lot of homework just waiting to become stressful and yet I sit here on my computer playing Bubble Trouble and listening to music, reading books that aren't for my classes, and wandering around rez. And now starting a blog. I'm sure my time would be better used on homework and letters, but that's okay.
Yesterday was such a terrible day, and the weird thing is that I didn't even realize how much it sucked until I got to the evening. Then I had a cryfest, cranked the sad music (and of course had to find some more sad music because I didn't have enough on my computer) and gave myself a killer headache from the two. Add in Worship 937, where I got an ache in my lower back from standing for so long, and more music to add to the headache, and you get miserable me. Then, rather than going to bed early, I go and spend an hour in my friend's room talking about how awful everything is. And now today was quite a good day and yet I come across one picture of two friends and just about burst into tears.
Three things that I need right now:
Phone a couple friends
Go for a walk. That's a must.
Cry.
I love my friends.

2 comments:

HO said...

I miss you babe.

Allison said...

I miss you too.
CHRISTMAS.